In a walking town like New York City, sidewalks are the most prominent means of travel and pedestrian and construction site accidents are inevitable.
When a construction worker is hurt on the job or a pedestrian is injured while walking near a construction site, the personal injury attorneys at the New York law firm of Blank, Goolnick & Dittenhoefer can help. To learn more about recovering fair compensation following a pedestrian or workplace construction accident, contact the trial lawyers at Blank, Goolnick & Dittenhoefer.
212-925-4475 ● Free Consultation ● 212-925-4475
This firm has more than 20 years of experience handling cases involving construction site accidents. We understand the importance of workplace safety as well as the devastation of a traumatic injury.
- Spinal cord trauma
- Brain injury
- Head, neck, and back injury, including skull fractures
- Broken bones, including broken ankles, collar bones, arms, legs, and vertebrae
- Knee injury, ACL injury, torn ligament, tendon injury
- Shoulder injury
- Loss of a limb, loss of a leg, loss of an arm
- Severed limb, severed leg, severed arm
- Medical bills, future health care expenses, lost wages
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Our clients appreciate the time we take to educate them as to how the law relates to their personal injury or wrongful death claim. We offer clients full and ready access to firm partner, prompt and responsive service, personal attention, and guidance focused on helping them to get on with their lives.
Contact Our Construction Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one has sustained serious injuries as a result of a construction site accident, contact a personal injury lawyer at the New York law office of Blank, Goolnick & Dittenhoefer today. We offer a free consultation.
Additional Information: Premises Liability ● Wrongful Death ● Catastrophic Injuries
- Premises Liability Practice Center
- Wrongful Death FAQ
- Catastrophic Injuries Practice Center